Redwood Health Club of Ukiah has two year-round, heated swimming pools; an outdoor pool for recreational and adult lap swimming and an indoor pool for therapy and recreational swimming. We also offer a family hot tub by the Indoor Pool.
Our current POOL SCHEDULE (PDF)
Mon / Wed • 5:00am-9:00pm
Tue / Thu • 6:30am-9:00pm
Friday • 5:00am-8:00pm
Saturday • 8:00am-6:30pm
Sunday • 8:00am-6:30pm
Outdoor Pool Information
LENGTH: 25 yards
LAP LANES: 4-6 lanes
TEMPERATURE: 80+ degrees
Mon – Thu • 5:00am-10:00pm*
Friday • 5:00am-9:00pm*
Saturday • 8:00am-7:30pm
Sunday • 8:00am-7:30pm
*Indoor Pool reserved Mondays – Fridays 3:00pm-6:00pm for Physical Therapy, Swim Lessons and other program use. No recreational or lap swimming at this time. Pool closes Wednesdays 9:30pm for cleaning.
Physical Therapy Pool Hours
M-F 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Indoor Pool Information
LENGTH: 20 yards
LAP LANES: 0-1 lane
TEMPERATURE: 90+ degrees
- SHOWER FIRST before entering pool. No oils or body lotions, please.
- NO GLASS allowed anywhere within the Pool Area.
- PROPER SWIMWEAR REQUIRED in pool. No street clothes, indecent swimwear or otherwise inappropriate apparel allowed.
- SWIM CAPS MUST BE WORN by all persons with hair at shoulder length or longer.
- NO DIVING or RUNNING in Pool Area. No hanging on lap lanes or Lifeguard stand. No horseplay or excessive splashing.
- NO INFLATABLE TOYS, flotation devices, or other inflatable objects are allowed in the pool. Kickboards may only be used by lap swimmers or when instructed in Swim Lessons.
- NON-DISPOSABLE SWIM DIAPERS REQUIRED for children under 4 years old.
- CHILDREN under 18 years old must have adult with them AT ALL TIMES in Pool Area.
- LAP SWIMMERS will be allowed lanes for swimming during Open Swim.
- ADULT SWIM will be held for 10 minutes every hour on the hour as a Safety Break (during the summer). Only adults are permitted in the pool at this time.
- LIFEGUARDS are here for your safety. Please refrain from distracting Lifeguards when on duty.
- COVER-UPS and SHOES must be worn when leaving the Pool Area. Please DRY OFF before re-entering the club area.
FAMILY HOT TUB RULES
- SHOWER before entering hot tub.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 3 years old permitted in hot tub area.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 18 years old are permitted in hot tub area without a parent.
- NO GAMES, toys or paraphernalia allowed in hot tub.
LAP SWIMMING ETIQUETTE
Always ask to share a lane. Please, be mindful of another swimmer’s pace when sharing lanes. Allow enough lead time between swimmers.
Swim/Walk/Run straight laps with one person on the right side & one person on the left side of lane
Swim/Walk/Run in a counter clockwise circular pattern. To pass or over-take another swimmer, move to the middle of lane & pass on swimmer’s left side. This method can accommodate more than two people.